Do you need specialist Bankruptcy Law advice?
Your search ends here. Our team made up of lawyers can assist by providing you with a bespoke solution whether you are owed money and thinking of issuing a petition or are facing a bankruptcy petition. We even assist other general practice lawyers with clients dealing with bankruptcy petitions. We can guide you through the minefield of complex bankruptcy law rules, littered with potentially costly traps. Our team has experience in negotiating with debtors/creditors and their Solicitors as well as petitioners (in particular we have a great deal of expertise in liaising successfully with many teams in HMRC).
We know exactly how to get the best results for you. The bankruptcy team includes qualified Solicitors & Barristers whom have in-depth experience of bankruptcy, insolvency and debt laws and first hand commercial, litigation and advocacy experience.
Our team of established lawyers have a proven track record of obtaining optimal outcomes for our clients.
How we can help you:
As a leading specialist law firm with a track record of success, you can be assured your matter is in safe hands. Our success rate is a result of the dedication of our lawyers who will diligently review your matter so it has the best possible chance of success from the outset, when it matters the most.
What we can do for you:
We have a strict procedure in place to ensure every matter undergoes a thorough initial assessment. Typically we do the following:
- assess the risks/merits of a statutory demand or petition;
- gather all relevant documents needed;
- complete all paperwork;
- negotiate and correspond with your opponent, your debtors or creditors and the Official Receiver as and where necessary;
- manage the entire bankruptcy petition or annulment process; and
- go on the record and represent you at the Bankruptcy Court making all relevant legal representations, applications and providing advocacy for each hearing.
Our team of Bankruptcy expert lawyers have years of legal experience and can offer solutions to any related problem or question that you may have.
Reasons you should choose us:
We recommend that you let experts handle your matter. Here’s why:
- reduce failure risk from attempting to manage and understand complex bankruptcy petition or annulment rules and laws yourself;
- expert assistance and advice which can obtain an optimal result; and
- dedicated specialists which results in a faster solution to your problem.